To donate to support these causes, click here. You may express your interest in a particular cause on the donation form.
- Barry S. Hebert, Sr. Children’s Education Fund
- Richard Engh – sustained a severe traumatic brain injury in a motorcycle accident.
- Lynn Zeringue – was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiform (brain cancer).
- Audrey and Sophia Poitevent – 14 year old twin sisters that have lost both parents. We are raising money to help keep them in their schools, Mt Carmel Academy and Ecole Classique, until graduation.
- Kensie Marie Orr – Kensie, a newborn was suffering from various problems due to an infection (including neurological challenges) while still in the hospital.
- Dan Dickerson – Dan was in a skiing accident with his two children and is now a tetraplegic.
- Paul Ricalde – Paul, a fireman, is suffering from throat cancer.
- Aidan – Aidan is challenged with limitations from brain damage.
Please visit our Past Events page to how FIN has helped others!